During the implementation of Phase 2 Construction Restart, all permit applications are accepted at this time. Note: Permit processing times have increased. Please expect 4-6 weeks for permit applications to be processed. Inspections are consistently scheduled 2-3 days after request. Permit applications are listed below. Compliance to COVID-19 mandates has created longer processing times to 4-6 weeks for permits. Submission of permits will be handled in the following manner:
|City Website Portal||Mail/Drop-off*||Appointment Required with Permit Specialist|
*The Development Permit intake box is located in the second floor lobby of the interior of the building, by the door to City Hall. To begin the process, a permit specialist will contact you with confirmation of receipt and invoice fees due.
Implementation of Phase 2 Construction Restart allows for scheduling of inspections. Your project must have issued permits on-site, require workers to be six-feet apart, and have a developed exposure control, mitigation, and recovery plan*. To schedule an inspection, call 425-775-9694. Please have your permit number and address ready when you call.
*Washington State Department of Labor & Industries will enforce requirements for contractors to comply with comprehensive COVID-19 exposure control, mitigation, recovery plans and safety practices.
- Adult Family Home Permit and Checklist
- Affidavit of Application Status
- Building Permit - Commercial/Multi-Family
- Building Permit - Commercial/Multi-Family Submittal Checklist
- Building, Electrical and Fire Permit Fees 2021
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Demolition Permit Application and Filing Requirements
- Electrical Permit Application
Fire - Related Information
State Building Code Council (SBCC) fees applicable to all building permits will be as follows:
- Residential Building Permits: $6.50 fee to the SBCC for each building permit
- Commercial Building Permits: $25.00 fee to the SBCC for each building permit. An additional surcharge of $2.00 will be applied for each residential unit after the first unit.